EUROBOOR EDC.355 Bladerunner Cut-Off Saw 355mm
Ideal for cutting metal profiles, pipes and sheet material.
• Adjustable cutting angle from 0° to 45°
• Molded aluminum base with adjustable angle indication
• 3 attachment points to fix the machine to a workbench
• Ergonomic handle and locking pin to easily carry the machine
• Safety button for protection against accidental start-up
• Transparent protective shield for safely discharging of the chips
• Robust clamp for very precise clamping of materials
• Dust collection tray for a cleaner workspace
• Extremely powerful 2480 W motor with built-in soft start functionality
• Supplied with a 80T saw blade suited for regular construction steel
The Euroboor EDC.355 “Bladerunner” metal dry cut-off saw is ideal for cutting metal profiles, pipes and sheet material. This robust machine has an adjustable cutting angle from 0° to 45° and a moulded aluminium base with adjustable angle indication. In addition, the base has 3 attachment points to fix the machine to your workbench. The EDC.355 is powered by an extremely powerful 2480 W motor with built-in soft start functionality. With 1450 rpm, this machine is suitable for sawing all types of metals.
The supplied 80-tooth saw blade is suited for sawing regular construction steel. It provides an accurate and smooth finish so that the sawn material is ready for welding. The big advantage of our saw blade is that it produces virtually no sparks and the cuts stay cool, making it faster, easier and safer to use than abrasive wheel cutters. A 66-tooth saw blade is also available for hard steel and cast iron.
The transparent protective shield ensures that the chips are safely discharged while you keep a good view of your work. The machine has a locking pin and an ergonomic handle, so you can easily carry the machine. The safety button also ensures that you are protected against accidental start-up.
FOR FULL SPECIFICATIONS, CLICK HERE
FOR USER MANUAL, CLICK HERE